SLI 8800gt power supply question

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do require 2. It's a weird version made by Galaxy. Supposedly very good, though.

jfenwick, have you attached your SLI bridge to the video cards? Without it, they cannot run in SLI. Once you have the bridge attached, then you can enable SLI and your score will go up.

OMG...WTF? I not laughing at you but, man, buy an XFX or EVGA cards then, that's just downright dufusy!!!!!!!!!! Why 2 power connectors? Sheesh!

why? supposedly OC great, have manual jumpers to increase voltage to 1.3 and are dirt cheap compared to xfx and evga.

[edit]bridge is installed[/edit]

Hmmmmm. So you do have the SLI bridge installed. In that case, if it doesn't list an option to enable SLI, I'm kind of lost. With my 9800GX2, it gave me options for: "Dual GPU - Single Monitor and best performance" or "Single GPU - Dual monitors" so in my case it was Dual GPU which enabled SLI.

Yeah, not too sure what to do...they are both detected in device manager so just can't figure it out...but they can't be running properly if my 3Dmark is decreasing. missing something here....maybe will re-install the bridge and see if that helps.

Yeah, not too sure what to do...they are both detected in device manager so just can't figure it out...but they can't be running properly if my 3Dmark is decreasing. missing something here....maybe will re-install the bridge and see if that helps.

[edit] 2nd reboot did it, now nvidia control panel has the enable sli option.[/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom