ASROCK K7S41GX Motherboard
256MB DDR 333 RAM
4X Mobile Racks
5 Case Fans 3 intake 2 exhaust
8X 80 Gigabye hardrives
2X Raid Cards
500 Watt Powersupply

I am Wondering if this setup will be Suffiecent i've already blown Over $2000

I Want to know if my Cooling can handle a hungry 8 Hardrives and that i wont get a bad air flow because of all them cable i have round ide cables but i dont know how to apply the cable sleeving to the power cables

Can someone post me the pics of how to cable sleeve power cables in your pc i swear this pc is fully cramped i need AIR

Any Help would be great appricated

What exactly are you going to be using this for? Its going to be quite slow. Just use the hard drive bays that mount in the 5.25 drive spot.

yeah u should definitely rethink your choices of components as you could have a much better performing pc for possibly less than you would be spending here that would work much better with whatever you plan on doin be it video editing or gaming or whatever else.

ugh...

Well if you didn't buy these parts yet....DONT!. You may have alot of space for your video editing but its not gonna run well...AT ALL.

i did a quick search on newegg to spend around $2000

AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 1MB L2 = $305
ASUS "K8N-E Deluxe" NVIDIA nForce3 Chipset = $146
2X Western Digital 200GB 7200RPM SATA ($131)x2 = $262
Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series (2 x 1GB) = $545

thats $1258 right there for a TOP of the line PC and you need your video card, case, power supply, and some fans, you can get all that for way under $750. I didnt get that stuff because its based on personal preference and needs for the video card and case.

I like people trying to build their own PC, but do some research before you start, if you did buy those parts, well, live and learn.

Hey Guys I hooked up my system today with 8hardrives and turned it on its has cable sleving and round ide cables i took both of the pc slides off and put one fan on each side to blow cold air onto my pc so far so good i am very impressed my system working with no trouble but my temps are

cpu 42
case 40

is this a safe temp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom