Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Chef Treb -

aspire is right.. if you look @ my post, you can see i had the same problem. There is a spot you can run the cpu power underneath the graphics card (i had to)

I had the same problem with my aux power connecter. I got an 8" extension from Microcenter (not my favorite place in the world) for a couple of bucks. I used the 8 pin, rather than the 4 pin...

Assembly06.jpg

I had to do the same thing. After you guys posted I tried to route it behind the GPU but it wasnt long enough. So after searching all over town I found a 8" extension ( I didnt want to spend as much on shipping from New Egg as the part itself) and routed it along with my 24 pin MoBo connector. looks much better.

Darn this thread!! I got a new 9800GTX yesterday, but my rig is completely taken apart because of this thread. I bought a dremel too, but it is battery powered and thats why I couldn't finish last night. Hopefully the battery lasts me longer than 20 minutes tonight.

BTW, it is an Antec 900, so a lot of holes had to be cut. Without this, wire management BLOWS in the 900. That is the only con to the case though, IMO.

Pics up when I finish, however they will probably come from my Blackberry so they won't be top notch.

Sorry for the bad image quality. Try to ignore that, I only have my blackberry for photos. And give me a bonus point since I have an Antec 900 and a 9800GTX which requires two 6-pin connectors (which meant one 6-pin and 2 molex for me). Any suggestions would be great too. If I get some good suggestions I will apply those and find a better camera.

comp080ie3.jpg

comp076yq6.jpg

comp081sn9.jpg

Here is an old picture I had before the mod. Lots better.

comp019ez7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom