Problem with Sound/Videocard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phase

Beta member
Hello guys, i have 2 problems for ye guys:)

First, my videocard, i run on a dell dimension 3100 and a while ago my pc crashed so i had to update my drivers again etc. when i check what my videocard is it says:
Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

now the problem, i use this pc for gaming and a program (WoW Map Viewer) crashes as soon as i see a map, on their forums they say its a problem with OpenGL.. but the problem is.. i dont know how to put this on or fix it, and they dont answer on their forums either.

My second problem is my soundcard, before my pc crashed i used my sound system to play my pc's sound, but now my driver aint installed so it doesnt work anymore, after a bit of pain i found out what my soundcard whas:
Intel 82801FR I/O controller hub (ICH6R)

i looked everywhere for drivers, and then i mean EVERYWHERE:p i tried intel's own update thing but i cant run the program because ''i dont meet the system requirements.'' though i'm quite sure that i do.

PS: dont talk too weird in computer language coz i might not understand anything about it:p
PSS: sorry for my bad english

thanks alot, but when i try to install the video driver it says i dont meet the system requirements.:confused:

Edit: and when i install my soundcard everything goes ok, it tells me too reboot, so i did.. after the reboot the installation went on and suddenly told me.. i dont meet the system requirements >.<

Have you changed the system at all? Different mother board or anything like that?

I tried this one for my video card

Drivers and Downloads

but again: ''you dont meet the system requirements''

and i tried this one for my sound card

Drivers and Downloads

i could install that without any problems, but still when i try to play something through my sound system it says; Theres a problem with ur sound system or the software isnt installed. (crappy translation)

and when i run ''dxdiag'' in a cmd it says i have no sound card installed

But thanks so far for your time bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom