*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

Pretty sure it's going to be packaged with hardware in the near future just like 3dmark06 was.

Anyway I bought it because it's going to be the new standard in benchmarking, just needs a little while to kick off.

anyway I just scored 4366 with my setup. This bench really destroys your gpu....terrible performance lol.

eh i would give away my cd key but i might be gettin a small hd to run vista

Biggest difference is that this is set up to take advantage of quad core processors. You're going to see Quads with significantly higher scores under the Vantage 3DMark.

I like how the 2nd graphics test is so obviously based on Battlestar Galactica.

you know it wont become the norm if they keep making ppl buy it, no1 will buy it just to bench and even when you buy the basic version its just like the free downlaod of 3dmark06 all the controls are still locked.

If only there was a way to get software without paying for it. Man wouldn't that be awesome?! Sure you can't get an ORB link, but it'll still be a little useful for checking out your new hardware/overclock.

yeah, considering how many times I ran 3dmark06 paying 20 bucks for 3dmark vantage is not too crazy an idea.

ya i dont have a problem buying it either, when i upgrade to vista if ever, but most of us here have really nice computers, but still most ppl who used 3dmark06 didnt buy it.

P5834 | TheOtis | Q6600@ 3.6ghz | EVGA 9800GTX @ 675/1100 | Vista 64bit ORB

Should hit higher if I OC'ed the video card. I'll see what my 9600GT's do at some point.

P5834 | TheOtis | Q6600@ 3.6ghz | EVGA 9800GTX @ 675/1100 | Vista 64bit ORB

Should hit higher if I OC'ed the video card. I'll see what my 9600GT's do at some point.

yoou still have both your 9600gt's?

Back
Top Bottom