Pc Vs Ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also at issue is the single use consoles have, so not as much memory is needed because the OS is steamlined for specific purposes.

Also at issue is the single use consoles have, so not as much memory is needed because the OS is steamlined for specific purposes.

even so, but i find it rediculous that PS3 doesnt have 512mb of VRAM, would of helped a lot of developers to make their games really HD, same with Xbox 360 if it doesnt have 512mb VRAM.

even so, but i find it rediculous that PS3 doesnt have 512mb of VRAM, would of helped a lot of developers to make their games really HD, same with Xbox 360 if it doesnt have 512mb VRAM.

Because its not DDR ram, its XDR ram which is more expensive, and supposedly better.

You only need to play 1 game on PS3 to realize it is inferior to a PC. The graphics alone do not even slightly contend with PC. Every game you play has no AA so it feels like you're playing a low resolution, even on a huge HDTV.

If you were to combine a bunch of PS3s together, isn't that just, building a computer? You're stuck with a PS3 being what it is, until a "PS4". This is why I have a PS3 and a PC. I enjoy several games that come out on PS3 simply because they are not on PC or are more popular on console, GTA4.. prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom