TX-1 safe?! O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3kk0

In Runtime
So I ordered Artic Silver thermal paste from NewEgg with my Tuniq Tower and other parts, but they forgot it. -_-
So, now I'm stuck with TX-1 until I can get my Artic S. Is TX-1 safe to use? When I apply it, will I be able to separate the Tuniq Tower and my CPU to apply the Artic thermal paste?
I'd really like to go ahead and assemble my PC Friday when the rest of the parts arrive from Clubit, instead of having to wait another week for NewEgg to re-ship my Artic Silver....

can you mount the Tuniq w/ the mb installed? Somehow I really doubt. It would be a pain to take everything apart just to install AS5.

can you mount the Tuniq w/ the mb installed? Somehow I really doubt. It would be a pain to take everything apart just to install AS5.
Thanks ThirdS, but I'd rather take an hour and disassemble the mobo/Tuniq and apply the new AS5 than wait a week for the AS5 to get here.
:nerd:

Thanks Peter.Cort, I think it'll be fine too. I won't be OC'ing for a while, so I think the temps should be fine. I just wanted to make sure.

One more thing... (sorry for double posting)

I'll be assembling my new PC tomorrow. Anything special I should know?
I already know about static electricity and stuff...

not really. make sure to plug in power to graphics card (i occasionally forget) and it *****es at you with this really annoying buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom