Lack of motivation( school wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a college sophmore I just wanted to quit my first year but of course I risk getting kicked out by my parents with no place to go so here I am studying my *** off for finals.

all i have to say is work hard...i love math and science and i get very high marks (high 90's at enriched level courses) but in English i don't do so well. I was getting low 70's, but i pulled my act together...i stopped doing the things i liked. I would study hard..test myself on the stuff i did and if i remembered it all i would treat myself to something i like to do...but if i scored badly i would study more.

None of us can tell you how to motivate you, it's ur life and your decision...nothing we say is going to change what u do.

Being a college sophmore I just wanted to quit my first year but of course I risk getting kicked out by my parents with no place to go so here I am studying my *** off for finals.

I flunked out my first year at college--community college at that. 1.8 gpa FTW! Had to fill out forms and write an essay to get off academic suspension so this is my last chance basically. Been doing much better lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom