new computer for $800ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good choice on the psu. I have the 550vx, it is very quiet and has the advantage of a single powerful 12v rail instead of multiple 12v rails like most other psu's in its price range.

hehe... i remember my first rifle... a weatherby vanguard... beautiful... theres just something about cold steel thats just... *sighs*
same feeling with new comp parts... its something else... spiritual almost... XD

either one is pretty darn good :D - RK

hehe... i remember my first rifle... a weatherby vanguard... beautiful... theres just something about cold steel thats just... *sighs*
same feeling with new comp parts... its something else... spiritual almost... XD

your 17 dude, how old do u have to be to own a firearm where u live?

it varies. if you live in maine, you can own a rifle, shotgun, or barrett .50 at birth (its better that way, no record :D).

if you live in the workers republik of kalifornia, comrade, im sure that the commies have risen the age to 40, with a 3 year waiting period.

yay 2nd amendment :(

also, im getting more leverage all the time. whats a good tv tuner card for under a hundred bucks?

thanks

said it was mine, but not that it was technically registered to me... haha... or actually registered at all... in Cali, you just have to be 18 to buy long guns and pass the initial background check (my grandpa bought mine, then gave it to me) and after that, you dont even have to register or anything (only handguns... and like .50cal's i think)... so legally, my grandpa bought it, and its not technically fully MINE for another two months, but... it is all the same... i would say hes gonna sign it over to me when i am 18, but... again, theres not even anything to sign lol... so ya, thats how... 16th birthday present... :D

it varies. if you live in maine, you can own a rifle, shotgun, or barrett .50 at birth (its better that way, no record :D).
if you live in the workers republik of kalifornia, comrade, im sure that the commies have risen the age to 40, with a 3 year waiting period.
yay 2nd amendment :(
also, im getting more leverage all the time. whats a good tv tuner card for under a hundred bucks?
thanks

ya, gun laws are both incredibly tough and in some ways ridiculously lax in california... its give and take... but yea, woot on 2nd amendment XD

anywho tho... back to COMPUTERS... (XD) i actually have NO idea what a good tuner is... if you find one, let me know, cuz im actually sorta looking for one myself... good luck :) - RK

THen why did you say it like you have more then one...w/e

Tv tuners are annoying...there is a delay with the remot and it really starts to bother...although i havn't used a new tv tuner so they might have fixed this problem.

Then why did you say it like you have more then one...w/e
Tv tuners are annoying...there is a delay with the remot and it really starts to bother...although i havn't used a new tv tuner so they might have fixed this problem.

cuz ive gotten more than one since then? haha... a pawn-shop, fixer-upper Remington 700, and a friend gave me a Beretta 92F for my 17th... good stuff tho... fun to shoot :]
but okay, after this, no more talk about guns in this thread! lol XD - RK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom