T.P.'d yard. Help w/ revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaseline under the door handles of the car.

Sardines on the exhaust manifold.

Banana in the tailpipe.

[Really mean]Superglue their locks on thier car.

Put rocks in their hubcaps (if they have any).

Deflate all four tires.

Remove their cars' pedals (mainly the gas pedal... put it under the seat).

If they have power seats, put them all the way forward and then unplug the connections.

The flaming bag of poo is always good for laughs.

If you have their email addy, sign them up for a boatload of "free" offers and adult material.

Make a crop circle in their yard with RoundUp.

Disconnect the speakers in their car.

That should give everyone some food for thought...

All oldies but goldies :D

You can do some wonderful things with expanding foam, 3 or 4 cans of that stuff gets you some serious revenge.

Carefully hide one or SEVERAL of these ThinkGeek :: The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron

in his car. Sure, it the effect might not be instant. But think of weeks or months of this it'll slowly drive him insane.

Testimonial

Dear friends at thinkgeek.com,

I recently acquired the "Annoy-A-Tron" from your web site. Actually, I acquired two, thinking that perhaps two devices might be necessary to truly splinter the minds of my friends and co-workers. How woefully did I underestimate this powerful tool.

I have watched this simple device transform an (until-now) mild-mannered colleague into a spitting, cussing, paranoid lunatic.

He has ordered all of the staff he supervises (not a small number) to locate the source of the dread beeping before doing anything else (but since they are in on the prank, they haven't been much help). So he waits, white-knuckles gripping the edge of his desk, anticipating the next beep.

He has set a timer on his computer to track the duration between beeps. It hasn't been much help.

My favorite quote so far, nearly bursting that vein on his temple as he shouted it: "That beep has been F***ING with me for HOURS now."

He has called the facilities department to schedule a maintenance worker to investigate.

He speculates that "they" might be doing air-quality testing in the building. This beep must be some device in the ducts detecting dangerous levels of asbestos in the air. Or worse. Radon? Aerosolized mercury? Legionella spores?

The beep means something. What does the beep mean? Is it a warning? It sounds urgent, doesn't it? It's telling us to do something. But what? Replace a battery? Call the authorities? Evacuate the premises? Scrub ourselves with disinfectant and put on haz-mat suits and call our families to give them our tearful goodbyes?

I imagine that soon he will begin to take things apart. He will methodically dismantle all of the electrical devices in his office, creating an unusually precise metaphor for what is happening in his psyche.

I am reminded what a thin and fragile thread keeps us attached to sanity. Today, this tiny little device helped me break a co-worker's mind, and I thank you for the sinfully pleasurable schadenfreude.

My best to you,
John
Seattle, WA

haha, that's hilarious. I might be able to use that sometime soon...

And Trotter, nice stuff. hehe
I hadn't heard a few of those before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom