T.P.'d yard. Help w/ revenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

g3kk0

In Runtime
So three buddies of mine toilet papered and forked my yard. I know who did it, so the only question now is what shall I do in return.
Of course, I saved the forks and will kindly return the favor by leaving them in one of my friends yard.
But I need to out-do them and figure something better.
I can write on their cars, because they all three work 2 blocks from my house.

Anybody have any other ideas for revenge?
It's all got to be reletivley fun. Nothing like breaking windows or something. lol
Just a fun prank war of sorts. :D

Get the cut outs from the hole punch in your place of work an put them in the vent for the car, takes ages to clear up an makes for one **** of a surprise. Or you could do the old fashioned fish hidden behind a radiator or lift up part of there bedroom carpet an pour milk on the underlay in a day or two makes for quite a pungent aroma.

Hahaha, nice Chris! See, I knew I'd get some good answers from some of you.

I've heard of the hole punch pieces in the AC before, but I forgot about it. I'll probably do that.

Anybody else have some ideas?

If you can't get your hands on paper punches, use flour ;). If you have easy access to their house, dump itching powder into their clothes drawers :p, or possibly on their car seats if they're fabric, heh.

hmm the milk one would be a little too far IMO. It can be very hard to get rid of, as in just a little prank.

Maybe... take off one of the wheels on their car when their asleep, leave on the derive in front of it or take it with you. ( if they don't have to go to work that day)

Yeah, milk is too far imo too.
I want to get em good though. This is the second prank he's pulled without me (he TP'd and forked my friends house last night too). He never lets me in on the bigger pranks, I dunno if he wants all the glory or what, but it makes me frustrated.
So, I have to totally get him better than he got me.

What if I TP his whole house? He has a 2 story crib. I'll probably do that too.
Whatever I do, I want to do several things. I want to do something he can't top.... hehe...

There is a few good ones out there that are very nasty, but very funny... inflate a balloon in the U bend of the toilet gives a nice splash back when its popped. Or if you are going for bowl churning horror DL 2girls one cup put it on DVD an drop it in to his folks when you know he is out an say he lent you this great new film.

Or wait till he goes into a porta potty an tip it door down when he is inside :D that one is a barrel of laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom