$2500- $3000 build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here is the difference:

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!

Not any that he will be able to tell. The difference is he can have 2 TB or 300 GB. What is his friends reasoning behind getting the Raptors?? Windows will boot up like 1 second faster. Your going to sacrifice 1.7 TB of HDD space for 1 second?

avoid those fans man...hes gonna get a headache from it.
And get 2 9800 gtx's in sli since i heard they scale better. And why not get a 24" instead...hes got the money.
And take a look at the new cosmos case, it looks way better than the stacker.
And have him save the extra money for buying games... you dontw anna have an amazing pc and then no money to spend on games.

See you have to take into account that we have idiots here who want to build a really expensive comp that will hardly beat mine in frames....

-__-

And he wants the fans... Nothing i can do.

9800 gtx is what i want to get him, and they already decided on 22" -_-

This is a headache for me... lol

$2.95k
Hehe, I'd love to have that computer... :D
I was just playing around adding nice stuff, but would this actually be a good computer?
Edit: Of course, I'd never build it... I think it's a waist of money, imo. I'd rather spend the 2 grand on a sick motorcycle. lol

See you have to take into account that we have idiots here who want to build a really expensive comp that will hardly beat mine in frames....

-__-

And he wants the fans... Nothing i can do.

9800 gtx is what i want to get him, and they already decided on 22" -_-

This is a headache for me... lol

well, tell him you wont help him anymore and laugh at him when u see his crapula rig.

tell him if he wants your help, he better listen to everything u say.

well, tell him you wont help him anymore and laugh at him when u see his crapula rig.

tell him if he wants your help, he better listen to everything u say.
Haha, good advice. Tell him you'll beat his $3k rig with your $1k rig or whatever you have. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom