*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

Grievearz

M.C. Etcher
vantage-banner.png

NOTE: *UPDATED 11.1.12 - POST #432*

NOTE: Vantage is only for Vista and Windows 7

ORB link MUST be included to have your score ranked.

Additionally, The OWNER of the score must post it, for it to be added to the list.

Use this example please......

Ex:
P84,669 | HKEPC | i7 3960X @ 5.631GHz | HD 7970 @ 1480/1910 | W7 x64 | ORB

Intel - [*COLOR=royalblue]
Nvidia - [*COLOR=SeaGreen]
ATI - [*COLOR=red]
AMD - [*COLOR=DarkGreen]

====================================================================================
If you cannot view the embedded Google Sheets document below, use this link to open in a new window: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bQ7vT64ngw9FH4jEUXw-6TTCCv4M8Gg8M4SHGhb9piU/edit?usp=sharing

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bQ7vT64ngw9FH4jEUXw-6TTCCv4M8Gg8M4SHGhb9piU/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&headers=false" style="width: 640px; height: 500px;"></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

jw whats the difference between this and pcmark ventage??

u mean 05 for pcmark, still dont know the diff but oh well, i jsut got a email from futuremark they sent me a cdkey to this cuz i bought 3dmark w/ in the last 30days

i would try, but dont got vista, this is pretty much the only thing i would like to run that requires vista :(

Not the greatest, but it's a laptop. It said something like it didn't work correctly at the end, but I'm not paying to run it again (that's ridiculous).

P434 3DMarks | Core 2 Duo Mobile T9300 2.50GHz | 8600M GS 512MB | ORB - World of Performance

I can't believe you have to pay for this crap. I'll run it once. I understand they need to get paid or whatever, but please. Then again, it is cheap, I may end up at some point.

On the other hand, unless they log your IP address, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run it multiple times, without having to un-install/re-install Vista. Wonder if CC cleaner could fix this after un-installing?

I'll run this tomorrow, I'm curious as to what I'll get.

Back
Top Bottom