The Jolly Soon to Be Lit Up Green Giant (56k Warning...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Toy...

Should make sanding the case panels loads easier. Not to mention giving me a better finish as well...

One panel totally sanded.

Picture makes it look like absolute rubbish, but aside from cleaning up a few spots on the edges its approaching a mirror finish.

And of course, a cute cat pic.

Got a bit of work done today.

Was able to get the one side panel painted, pics to follow eventually...

And I got the holes drilled for a test mount of the wheels :)

Enjoy the pics.

Pictures kinda suck cuz the lighting was poop but w/e...

Got mounting brackets made for the 24 port switch

And thats how the switch is going to mount. Note that the case is upsidown in the pic.

KITTY!

Haha. Just a simple tip for painting, I'm sure youve heard it before, but if you soak the spray cans in warm water (WARM! Not hot - read the can) for half an hour to an hour before spraying with them, you get a finer mist - I find it goes on easier.

what's with everyone putting wheels on their cases now.

i had yet to see a single person put them on their case until I put them on my CM690..now I see everyone with them.

i had yet to see a single person put them on their case until I put them on my CM690..now I see everyone with them.

shoulda put skies instead of weels man lol, then everone would have skies then you could switch to weels and be the only one with weels.

Lol, I'm betting that case is a bit heavy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom