I hate texas weather!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humidity... got it. Runs 75%+ all summer. 100% sucks royally, like breathing soup. That's part of the price we pay for living below the Mason-Dixon line. One good thing is that, being in the Tennessee Valley, we are protected from a lot of really bad weather. We get tornadoes on occasion, and a LOT of thunderstorms, but not too bad over all.

Ask any meteorologist where in the USA that has the hardest to predict weather and he will tell you the Tennessee Valley. :D

In Texas, its not the heat, its the stupidity...er humidity. Rednecks and retards everywhere you go. Out here in colorado though, its nothing but a-holes. At least the rednecks and retards were nice to you.

And funny thing, it was 80+ on tuesday, and its supposed to snow this weekend :D Wish it didnt cost me 30 bucks to drive to the mountains, still a ton of snow up there.

Hmm. Nice heat wave in england yesterday, followed by a little bit of thunder and rain. Most the time its just a not-to-cold-but-not-to-hot temperature.

Yawn.. i love this countries weather, albeit it does rain, and then rain again, and again, and then suddenly 35 degrees celcius for a week (were the **** did that come from ?) and then rain the next week.

I was just watching the weather channel on my cell phone and the whether guy just got done saying there was going to be storms in Texas. Sunny here in Colorado.

I was just watching the weather channel on my cell phone and the whether guy just got done saying there was going to be storms in Texas. Sunny here in Colorado.

lol, its the rainy season. and i stil havent bought that ups, crap.

you think you have problems? try living in england! then you'll know how monotonous the weather can get!

I used to live in wisconsin, right under canada. Rough, long winters. There were days when it hit 20 degrees below 0.....that was horrible.

Great for ocing though...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom