world in conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagasama

disgruntled ex-moderator
hey all, i run world in conflict bench 1920 x 1200, all high, everything enabled except effects and clouds on water. no AA, 2x AF.
with card stock, i get avg. of about 45 FPS. when i overclock card to 740/1050, i get maybe like 3 more FPS. sound like a CPU bottleneck to you guys?
or maybe rivatuner is not overlocking my card (lol...it works the fan, don't see why it wouldn't work the clocks).
it's definitely playable, but if it's my cpu....that e8400 is looking better and better. this is as much as i can get stable in a demanding game with my 5000BE.
what do ya'll think?

what was your stock clocks? it doesnt sound THAT much like a cpu bottleneck tho, since ur running a ridiciulously demanding game at 1920.1200, which in itself is quite a good achievement...

I do however think that for the best WIC experience you should change your CPU...

That sounds about right.

In all honesty that really isn't that much of an overclock and in the grand scheme of things 3 fps is not a bad improvement.

lol, then dont be envious lol....
if you couldn't pull higher rates with your rig i would fly over and smack you around. jk. it's definitely not bad, just not the 75+ i am used to w/ COD4 or the 100+ BF2, haha. makes me sad...games are developing faster than hardware. oh well, gives me an excuse for a new mobo/cpu within the next few months (already warming the wifey up for it heh heh heh)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom