New COmputer gunna order towmarrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i didnt becuase i didnt really care lol u can hardly notice it and we didnt notice it till we got everything in the case lol but if i did talk to newegg about it wouldnt i have to take out everything??? and send it back

wow....this thread is still going... lol!

nice looking setup, you might want to not keep it where you had it in the first picture, or else it's gonna over heat pretty quickly. and if it isn't bothersome then dont' bother sending back the case...

were my case is now im at my friends house on his desk im going back to my house in a bit

do u guys know were i can get like software for my disk drive so i can burn stuff??? mine is LightScribe

do u guys know were i can get like software for my disk drive so i can burn stuff??? mine is LightScribe

huh? do you mean the optical drive has lightscribe capabilities (meaning direct disc labeling)

Didn't your drive come with the software, or did you get oem.

If you mean just burning stuff onto discs and such you can just use nero...thats what i use.

well i didnt get the box for some reason i just got bubble rap with no drivers but if i could just download nero can u link it for me plz

You can't get Nero via a Download, the trial version doesn't have the LightScribe version, and you didn't get the stuff because you bought OEM, but LightScribe is overrated, a Sharpie is better

You have to get it the other way

ROFLMAO

No, you can burn cd's without any trouble using windows built in utilities.

You won't be able to burn dvd's natively without a 3rd party program, although with the advent of Vista this may have changed.

Nero is mainly a quick and relatively painless method of burning cd's and dvd's. Lightscribe basically lets you burn an image into specially made disks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom