Akimbo Cooler Installed!!! (pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah those are pretty good temps.

I get around the same load temps (48c 100% load) with my HR-03.

Is that with or without the fan? I saw that cooler and the zalman one, but liked the look of the Akimbo so much i just went with it. I also got new xigmatek case fans, and they actually put out 70cfm yet makes less noise than my old 50cfm hipers, thats part of why my temps are so low as well.

Is that with or without the fan? I saw that cooler and the zalman one, but liked the look of the Akimbo so much i just went with it. I also got new xigmatek case fans, and they actually put out 70cfm yet makes less noise than my old 50cfm hipers, thats part of why my temps are so low as well.

That's with a 92mm fan @ 85%...it idles about 33-35c with the fan at 50% which is completely inaudible.

It's a great cooler but I'm going back to water soon :D And yeah that akimbo cooler looks great too....especially with the black PCB

That's with a 92mm fan @ 85%...it idles about 33-35c with the fan at 50% which is completely inaudible.

It's a great cooler but I'm going back to water soon :D And yeah that akimbo cooler looks great too....especially with the black PCB

Nice. My fan looks like a 70-80mm, and i also have the fan at 50% for silent operation. I thought about putting another fan on that backplate heatsink but dont know how it would stay on.

My temps would be a bit lower, but my room gets very hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom