Old Man....New Toys :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i missed reading this thread i'm also 49 and started out withan atari 2600 that was a long time ago the next system i got was a sega i have been away from gaming for 10 or so years and just built this pc so i have something to do in winter. my games all came from ebay for pennies on the doller got my orange box for $25 including shipping the guy bought it installed on steam his pc wouldn't play the games so he gave me his user name and the discs, and i just changed the password
i also got the witcher,unreal tounament,halflife,gladiator,doom3,rune, quake2, sid meiers pirates, and bioshock and 3 kids games these were from another seller
got them all for $35 plus shipping

i missed reading this thread i'm also 49 and started out withan atari 2600 that was a long time ago the next system i got was a sega i have been away from gaming for 10 or so years and just built this pc so i have something to do in winter. my games all came from ebay for pennies on the doller got my orange box for $25 including shipping the guy bought it installed on steam his pc wouldn't play the games so he gave me his user name and the discs, and i just changed the password
i also got the witcher,unreal tounament,halflife,gladiator,doom3,rune, quake2, sid meiers pirates, and bioshock and 3 kids games these were from another seller
got them all for $35 plus shipping

You have lots of hours of gaming pleasure ahead of you. I much welcome another elderly gamer here :)

Preacher....I am more of a single player type of guy.....however I do enjoy Day Of Defeat Source some.....but mostly single player for me.

You have lots of hours of gaming pleasure ahead of you. I much welcome another elderly gamer here :)

Preacher....I am more of a single player type of guy.....however I do enjoy Day Of Defeat Source some.....but mostly single player for me.

Can we call you pops? Lol just playing, but you should check it out.....its an amazing experience, and way better than day of defeat.

And can i get that sellers info? Id like to get a few games too maybe.

Can we call you pops? Lol just playing, but you should check it out.....its an amazing experience, and way better than day of defeat.

And can i get that sellers info? Id like to get a few games too maybe.

Sure....Pops it is.....I have been called much worse :laughing:

ricanflow...pm sent with sellers info.....enjoy.

Hello there, guess Ill jump in here too. Im 47 and have been gaming since I was a teenager at the local arcade. I just Built my first pc after years of HP's. Thats how I got here, posting about advice for it.Yeah single player is great, but let me tell ya Wirlwind, your missin out on the best part of the pc gaming. My wife bought me Micrsoft Motocross Madness in '98 and the Zone turned me on to a whole new world. I'm a member of OTHG (Over The Hill Gang) a group of guys over 30 that Play together regularly.We originated from MCM2 but play many games. Mostly now I play COD4, GTR2 (racing sim, we have league on Fri Nights with the Misfit Guys< another tight group of guys), Rfactor or Mx vs ATV. As you see we're mostly racing but I ( with COD4) have recently gottin into the FPS side of it. We Use Ventrillo to comunicate and over the years I have made good friends all over the world. I highly recommend it! If you'd be interested in jumpin in for some fun I would pm you the Vent info.

ever since i discovered online shooters, i havn't bought a single-player only game for over $30, its just not worth it to me, tho bioshock almost had me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom