Old Man....New Toys :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those are beautiful screenshots of Call of Juarez

and wow I didn't know an elder guy would still be a hardcore gamer

also the 9800gtx is so sexy!! and when does that game occur?

Thanks vernong1992

what do you mean....when does that game occur???

Well like time period it occurs

man I'm missing out on good games D:

Like has been already said....late 1800's or early 1900's would be my guess.

I like the game because it is a little different shooter, than the norm......I really like the old west theme, it is a good change of pace.

There has been a nice chase on horseback, I have been rabbit hunting with a bow & arrows, and I have climbed a very large mountain of a rock.....and been in a few gunfights along the way.....much fun for me.

Well....Call of Juarez is finished, and I must say it was a way better game than I thought it would be....much fun.....

I also have installed the newer drivers for my 9800GTX and I have not had any problems with this driver not working properly so far...knock on wood.

I am really loving my new card as it is running things nice at 1680x1050 with AA.....I like that :D

Anyway i am now on the early stages of Lost Planet...the game has some nice visuals, but it has that direct console port feeling to it....it feels consoley that way too many games these days....Call Of Juarez did not give me this feeling. The story and voice acting also is not as good as Juarez IMO.
The game also needs to be activated to your steam account, which I am not real fond of...nothing against steam....but why can't I just install like any other game and install it on my sons pc as well???

Anyway here are some early screenshots of Lost Planet

2442361527_f13a93c9b5_b.jpg

2443192390_f06c8fcc4a_b.jpg

2443186976_2880724f75_b.jpg

I can stongly suggest both the 9800GTX and the Call Of Juarez game, The Call Of Juarez game can be had for only around $8, and that includes shipping...off e-bay.

I really am not sure yet about Lost Planet.

dang where can i get a 9800gtx for 8 bucks??? lol just kiddin i know what you mean...
hey you should try frontlines:fuel of war, whirlwind. it's pretty awesome. i almost bought lost planet, but haven't made up my mind yet.
i'm still buying games from our seller like crazy....most i am getting for like 5-10 bucks new. i got world in conflict collectors edition new and sealed for like 12 dollars. it has a piece of the berlin wall in it. pretty cool.

LOL I was thinking the same thing about a 9800gtx for 8 bucks, I just start COD4 day-before yesterday, and beat it in 3 2 hour periods, best game I've ever played, but I can't play Multiplayer D:

i was just playing multiplayer last night. that game ****es me off sometimes lol.
lots of good players of BF2 have moved to frontlines and COD4...i need to go back to BF2 and pwn all the no0bz and make myself feel better heh heh.

dang where can i get a 9800gtx for 8 bucks??? lol just kiddin i know what you mean...
hey you should try frontlines:fuel of war, whirlwind. it's pretty awesome. i almost bought lost planet, but haven't made up my mind yet.
i'm still buying games from our seller like crazy....most i am getting for like 5-10 bucks new. i got world in conflict collectors edition new and sealed for like 12 dollars. it has a piece of the berlin wall in it. pretty cool.

Okay....I edited my post so it would not be so confusing....lol

Okay nagasama...those 2 games are now on my list to get from our seller!!

I loved CoD4 also vernong1992 it was soooo much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom