Bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.

murdocsvan

Web Programmer
let me start by saying "What the ****?!"

I was sitting in my room, on my computer, when all of a sudden my speakers started blasting out high quality radio. Now, my speakers are connected to my Xbox, and i only have headphones connected to my speaker, so the first thing i did was check my Xbox, and turned it off. Still my speakers continued to blast out radio, as though they are connected radio. i then got down and unplugged the subwoofer from the xbox. STILL they continue to play the radio. right now the only way to stop it is to turn off is to turn the subwoofer off.

This is weird. i have no idea whats causing this, unless someone at the radio transmitter decided to turn the power up 100x, or someones pointing a transmitter at my bedroom

:S:S:S:S:S:S

My friends logitech speakers pick up some christian radio station every night at 8 no joke

no earlier than that. also i just turned my speakers back up and i can hear the music still. i also discerned that it was BBC radio 2

yeah, i even took the whole lot out, speakers and subwoofer. i then took them downstairs, plugged in the subwoofer to the power, and still it was making noice. it was like someone speaking behind a closed door. then i put the speakers in, and again, perfect quality radio.

It happened to my amp once, but I just moved to a different part of the house to fix it.

Obviously, that won't be so easy with your speakers (I presume)

I'm really not sure :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom