how are apple monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For theyre time yes. But theres nicer monitors, with sharper looking displays for half the price.

exactly, highly overpriced. like all of apples products

apparently there are only three companies that actually manufacture LCD panels themselves. So most actual panels are made by alot of the same company (frames separate) , thats not to say the same quality.
this is according to my media teacher who is very knowledgeable about this kind of stuff. (i think samsung was one of the companies who make their own) hence why they made a nice monitor.

I agree with you guys that these displays are expensive and not worth buying over other monitors in the market for normal use. But these displays are geared toward graphic designers who need color accurate displays to adjust their images for publication/print/whatever their use is, And need desk space in the form of an LCD. Apple displays are superior in quality than most mainstreams LCD displays. But Useless unless you really need that level of fine tuning.

I agree with you guys that these displays are expensive and not worth buying over other monitors in the market for normal use. But these displays are geared toward graphic designers who need color accurate displays to adjust their images for publication/print/whatever their use is, And need desk space in the form of an LCD. Apple displays are superior in quality than most mainstreams LCD displays. But Useless unless you really need that level of fine tuning.

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom