XP Service Pack 3 .... FINALLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista xxx slower xxx...
dos is fastest, uses almost nothing except that hefty conventional ram requirement...it is a hog on some games where it refuses to relinquish a few kb of ram...

I am wondering if some of you prefer Atari 2600 graphics over 1920x1080+ hd gaming...games of today require more hardware than games of yesteryear...

ah, sigh...we will still see this 150 years from now...but I hope not ;)

Well it is up on MSDN/TechNET. I got my copy already. :D

A CD ISO as well. Shocked that they released it as a ISO not as a executable.

What is the difference between what is up on MSDN and what is up on MajorGeeks?

From what i know the one up on MajorGeeks is not the final. This build number is 5112. From what i have heard that one is not.

The one on MG is 316MB, while the official one is around 600MB. Hmmm... One of the MG DL links is "The Author's Site", but it is probably not the entire pack, and not an ISO.

So far there have been 132946 DL from MG. Hopefully those people won't be messed up too bad.

Well after checking my ISO. The file is JUST the executable. That comes in around 325MB. It does not have the rest of the stuff.

Wait it wouldnt even be the official SP3.exe since that is larger on my ISO than what they have. So i would advise against getting the MG one till the final release on the 29th as it is rumored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom