how are apple monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grasswater

Baseband Member
Do you have any experience with Apple monitor, how are they? Why they are that expensive, I have noticed that a deal on a 20" apple monitor is $560. Most 20" monitors are priced around $200. Are they worth buying?

from what I checked out... 16ms response time... wow, not impressive if I recall correctly. you prolly are buying the name, the USB ports, and the Firewire port. that's all I can really tell you

Who would want this white Apple design anyway?
As for me.. I think it look a bit stupid. Especially with my computer room in general. I think traditional black color is better.

As for me, I'm very well satisfied with my Gateway 22" LCD Monitor. Never had any problems with it whatsoever. But then again, I never play PC games anymore. Mainly use my computer to facebook and school work. Kinda sad... I built my system to play games on it but I stopped playing games. :(

I guess I'll have to start playing again this summer when I dont have any school work.

The screen frame is actually all aluminum.

And just to throw it out there, the screens are gorgeous. But your going to pay out the nose for them.

Check out some of Dell's offerings they are quite decent monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom