8800gts G92 Vs 8800gt 512mb

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
which is better a GTS G92 or 8800GT 512MB? I will be upgrading soon and a friend says that the GTS is Better than the 8800GT i am curious to see what yall think.

I'm sure someone will come along with benches but long story short from what i've read the GTS has about 10% edge over the GT. Just depends on the amount of $$$ you want to spend.

G92 is better, both cards can max out all games sept for crysis though.

If your thinking about resale value the gt is your best bet because of the GTS's bad rep (320, 640)

If you have the money to spend though and want the best, go with the GTS. You won't regret it, and the prices are very low.

Thanks for the replies yhea i planed to spend a little under 200 but i might strech and go for the MSI for 225$ on newegg if any one has any other suggestions i'm open

Well what res do you game at, and what games do you play? You can get a 9600gt instead. Msi has a really nice one thats factory oc'd and has aftermarket cooling on it.

Go for either the 9600gt or the 8800gt either one will be perfect for what you need.

Get whatever is cheapest. It's a freaking graphics card and for the most part they're all identical...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom