I have some questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well onboard is backup but you can not have onboard active at the same time as a dedicated card. As you see it causes issues on the machine. Turn it off Via the BIOS. You can always go back and turn it on.

What kind of issues on the machine?
Then tell me how to turn off the onboard graphics via the BIOS? ....as i have seen the BIOS setup page and i don't see any heading for enabling/disabling any onboard graphics card. Even my new graphic card hasn't been listed anywhere! Its name and description just flashes whenever the system boots!

------------
eric

4) My pc is not booting properly after I had installed the new graphic card.Even when I removed my graphics card, the system boots very normally.

These issues.
Under one of the headings in bios it should read "on board graphics" with enable disable to the right of it...

I did got that new graphic card replaced, and my pc is booting properly. if there would be any other errors then i would look for disabling that onboard graphic! ok!

---------------
eric

A friendly word of advice...

You might want to lessen the tone of your posts.

The guy above you was only helping you out as you said you did not know how to turn off the on-board graphics via the BIOS.

Noone helps anyone out over here, just trying to make all the things worse than ever!

I'm sorry if you not getting the answers you don't want to hear, but you are wanting to do things that aren't feasible. please don't let your lack of knowledge or maybe the language barrier upset you.

After all we're not the ones asking for help are we?

Noone helps anyone out over here, just trying to make all the things worse than ever!

-------------
eric

Really? So i have over 8,000 posts to make people life more difficult? I have gotten called the Window Guru cause i do not help? If you wish to act this way then you do not have to be here.

I made mention of the onboard because you never mentioned that you turned off your onbaord GFX which would cause boot issues. Which you still have not said anything about other than to try and insult my intelligence. Which i do not take kindly. I know enough to help which you clearly are not doing for yourself.

The drive can be replaced. Get over it. To get the DVD drive fixed would cost you more than getting a new one. Time for closure since you wish to insult rahter than help your own cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom