Microsoft Office 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt08642

Daemon Poster
My brother just got Office 2007 Home edition (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and he has can use the cd-key 3 times. I have a chance to install it. Should I? I currently use open office, but I have heard good things about 2007.

depends. if he lets you, i would say go for it, and you can compare the two. i really like the 07 interface, but its more of a personal call. install it and see how you like it.

depends. if he lets you, i would say go for it, and you can compare the two. i really like the 07 interface, but its more of a personal call. install it and see how you like it.

Oh ya, he offered to let me use it. I guess I'll install it.

How much space does it take up? OpenOffice takes up 335MB.

Technically it will violate the EULA and Terms of Service and be considered illegal. Can only be installed and operation on 1 machine at any time. Just like Windows.

Technically it will violate the EULA and Terms of Service and be considered illegal. Can only be installed and operation on 1 machine at any time. Just like Windows.

Really? I did the same thing with Word 2003 and it worked fine...

It will work fine. But it is against the EULA and TOS from Microsoft which technically makes it illegal.

I know the Student & Teacher edition of OfficeXP allowed three computers simultaneously, and had heard other versions did as well. Oh well, learn something new everyday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom