Little review on the Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Rev2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta admit.....that is one fugly cooler. But i guess if it works, it works right? well my akimbo gets here tomorrow...so ill post up how that goes.

And umm, why is your pcb green? I thought all xfx cards had black pcb??

What? Weren't you talking about the AC Accelero? LMAO. And if you mean to use those PCI fans, then what's the point of replacing the more efficient GPU fan?

All I'm saying is wouldn't one of those be a quick and easy complement to the Accelero. I think it'd be easier than attaching a separate fan is all I'm saying:)

Yes, but I hear those things are loud and not as efficient as simply putting on a 120mm fan.

Aspire I promise you i will get that done as soon as i can... But atm I am swamped.

Rican... I think it looks fine, no different from a cpu cooler. And besides you don't even see that beautiful design on the cards when you have it in the pci-e slot so this does not matter 2 me.

Ill get those temp shots soon.

Well, my card will look like this when my cooler comes in tomorrow, with black pcb of course.

dscf1299gx9qu5.jpg

p1020249fk5.jpg

I might put an 80mm fan on that back heatsink too, depends how low my temps are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom