Big Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah every emo/goth/preppy/white gangster/ wannabe me at CS:S pozer in the world has some weird obsession with monster like it is some kind of beer that they can't live without....

I just have a bit of a hatred towards the drink after hearing some emo/goth lesbo from my school come in and complain of heart aches from drinking 10 monsters last night. STFU ty very much! KKTHXBIBI!

But you pull it off and I'm sure all the monster fans at lans will open up a nice cold fizzy soda filled with caffeine and totally not needed and toast to your mod.

I rather drink some 1 week expired milk. Probably better for you.

Paint the wheels!

why'd you take so many shortcuts with the text!? ... make it bigger next time and actually cut out the curves instead of making only lines!

the monster theme looks pretty nice, is that painted? it looks fake for some reason lol

nice logo cutout though

have you tried to cut out curves with a dremel? and there wasn't anything else i had to cut. all my jigsaw blades were way to large...

and yeah everything was all painted except for the back side panel which was cut out.

lol actually I have hehe

like I said, as long as the curves are relatively large (larger angles) then its pretty simple, just take your time and make some grooves before really digging into the cut

just remember that when your cutting a curve, you can always just overcut into the area that will be cut out. ugly cuts are easy to fix if the letters are big, since you can just use a grinder and grind out a nice curve.

normal_DSC00950.jpg

I realize its not that good, but its my first time doing any intricate cuts lol, I'll be going over everything with a rounded file soon to make it look more uniform. And yes... the font is supposed to look really whack!

Heres a mesh grill I cut out which has rounded corners (didn't have a jigsaw at the time)

normal_DSC00927.jpg

Covered with u-channel = looks uber pro lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom