3870x2 Problems!! Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
try taking out all of your ram but 2 gb.. and then see what it does..

alot of the time filling all ram dims can cause problems

and another thing... if your using a 32bit operating system.. it'll only recognize 3.2gb's

so try using only 2gb and running the tests again (or at least keep only 2 sticks of ram in)

try taking out all of your ram but 2 gb.. and then see what it does..

alot of the time filling all ram dims can cause problems

and another thing... if your using a 32bit operating system.. it'll only recognize 3.2gb's

so try using only 2gb and running the tests again (or at least keep only 2 sticks of ram in)

3.12GB actually.

haha...32bit...but about to upgrade to 64 ult. and my sys. info says it only recognizes 2.75...out of 8....again...WTFWTFWTFTWTF

actually, yes...and unfortunately the same problems continues to plauge my otherwise immaculate setup...there seems absolutely no rhyme or reason to my dilemma...a 8637 3dmark score with 8gigs of ram two crossfired 3870x2's 9600 phenom black ed. and two raptor x 150s in raid 0 WTF

back to the enabling crossfire topic... i have ONE 9800GX2, pretty much the opposite of the 3870X2, and I had to enable SLI to get the maximum out of my card... it may not be two seperate cards, but it is indeed two seperate gpu's... wont hurt to try enabling it and seeing if that helps any...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom