Stargate Continuum Trailer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks awesome. I think Unending forced them to do time travel since no Goa'uld fleet would be a threat now that all earth's ships got the Asgard upgrades.

I am glad Richard Dean Anderson will be in it.

Looks awesome. I think Unending forced them to do time travel since no Goa'uld fleet would be a threat now that all earth's ships got the Asgard upgrades.

I am glad Richard Dean Anderson will be in it.

Well they could still be a threat, they don't have zpm's aboard every ship (if any) so there sheilding is still a weakness, they have been beaten down by three hatak before and even with there great new weapons that make even ori sheilding no match they could still be destroyed if there is enough hatak focusing there fire on only one target at a time.

So they would need quite a bit of ships to hold of a massive goa'uld attak...Im not sure if they have a lot since i have not yet seen the ark of truth, only heard it was disapointing and short.

This post contains spoilers for Stargate Atlantis 4.11 Be All My Sins Remembered

Well they could still be a threat, they don't have zpm's aboard every ship (if any) so there sheilding is still a weakness, they have been beaten down by three hatak before and even with there great new weapons that make even ori sheilding no match they could still be destroyed if there is enough hatak focusing there fire on only one target at a time.

So they would need quite a bit of ships to hold of a massive goa'uld attak...Im not sure if they have a lot since i have not yet seen the ark of truth, only heard it was disapointing and short.

Even without zpm's the Daedalus and Apollo were still able to take out multiple Aurora class Ancient warships with relative ease. Their shields were also able to withstand fire from the Ancient drones so they must have been upgraded. Based on the Asgard beam weapons effectiveness against the Ancient warships I would say the could destroy a Goa'uld mothership with a single shot. Plus they still have the Antarctic Weapons platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom