possible new computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may get that, depends on whats best when i get the money... I'm only a sophomore in high school so I don't have the money right now but I am currently saving up for the parts. Right now I'm trying to keep a general Idea of what I'm getting.

I have another question, I've been doing some research and I've heard a lot of stuff that the new AMD quad cores are better then Intel's quad cores? Is this true and should I go with the new AMD quad cores?

(No bias opinions)

I have another question, I've been doing some research and I've heard a lot of stuff that the new AMD quad cores are better then Intel's quad cores? Is this true and should I go with the new AMD quad cores?

(No bias opinions)

AMD's quad cores are not faster than Intel's. In fact AMD's quad cores are significantly slower.

(No bias opinions)

Whomever told you that is highly mistaking, the only Quad-Core that could come close to the q6600 is the Phenom 9850, and the q6600 is still marginally better

wait for Maroon1, he always loves to show off the q6600, he'll post some benchmarks soon

Should I get a different heatsink or is the one that comes with it good enough? I'm reading some product reviews on newegg and people say the heatsink that comes with it is junk.

It is crap, really really crappy, invest in atleast an Arctic Freezer pro 64, or get a Xigmatek Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom