"blue screens of death!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay all you should have to do is extract the ISO and then lead ImgBurn to the file and burn it. Pretty simple. I dont know what all the other stuff you said is about. But that is what you have to do. If it doesnt work then you ahve some spyware or something on your system which is adversly affecting it and you should go to the virsu section and follow Osiris's guide to spyware removal.

alright thanks for all the help so far. ill be back with more stupid questions later

well it was just that simple. for some reason after extracting the iso using winzip win rar was being opened as well. i removed that program form my system and it worked...

Cool. Now you have to let MemTest run for at least 4 hours and see what results it turns back out. Return back tomorrow with results. ;)

at this point that is easier said than done. im trying to follow osiris' spyware removal guide with not much luck, remote computers, blocked activity, blue screens...

the blue screens have stopped finally but i think i would go back to them... now my browser is running at the speed of syrup. internet explorer closes itself due to critical error. firefox will not download anything. but other than that everything has recovered. my antivirus is AVG, the firewall is set to allow all. memtest still says im good. any suggestions would be wonderful thanks

Go to the virus section an dfollow Osiris's guide to spyware removal. Post a HiJack This log in the Anaylze area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom