"the Silent ringtone" that only kids/teens can hear and not adults..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

revenge2

In Runtime
Ok, so yesterday my friend told me that there was some sort of ringtone that only kids could hear and not adults. I was like Wth?? sooo im wondering if ya'll can hear this? because well i can...well im meant to so uh anyway can you?.

http://download.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/atc/atc_teenbuzz.mp3

ohh just found this as well.
NEW YORK - Students are using a new ring tone to receive messages in class — and many teachers can't even hear the ring. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13274669/

Yea it was developed in the UK to play in places where there is a anti social behavior by teens, interesting it is being used as ring tone though.

i had this a while ago, i can hear it a bit....it was originally made in england to keep kids from hanging around store fronts.....adults couldn't hear it so it would only effect kids.

Lol i see. It hurts my ears as well. hmmm i think ill start editing it to see what i can do...LOL!!

ya its biggest load of bull, i actually set this as my ringtone one time, every single time the teacher was like "whats that noise?" they all hear it, supposidly as you get older your hearing isnt as good but they all hear this for some reason

The guy who made it was ****ed off with kids hanging around in public areas after dark like in ally ways, shop fronts an other places the ASBO generation like to hang. It took a while to find a signal that a adult can't generally hear an that a youth would find annoying. The real tone work's very well supposedly it uses a special speaker that is able to stand up to harsh conditions an a assault from a drunken yob. It is also supposed to be very directional so that the problem area is targeted directly an will not cause a distraction, so i am not sure it would be totally effective from the craptastic speakers in a mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom