*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

This time with everything closed... still 2.85 ghz

17spicalc.jpg

Omg... i tried OC'ing again and you would not believe how unstable it was....

Yes 2.85ghz is the limit for this mobo... I have to stop trying because i just get ub33r ****ed everytime i get done -_-

I got it too boot up at 1500 fsb, with 8x (3ghz exactly) but the voltage was crazy and my temps at load on occt were like "ZOMFG TURN IT OFF,PLZ TURN IT THE **** OFF"

so ya... i'll leave it at 2.85 for the time being.

pifb4.jpg

hp dv9700t laptop, Core 2 Duo T9300 (2.5GHz), 18.845s for 1M Pi

The CPU is actually 2.5GHz, but I took the pic when it wasn't running full speed (automatically changes, it's a laptop)

Oh, and I r g0tz 133tn3zz PC (in 1997 anyways, I ran Super Pi on my Pentium MMX 200MHz)
lolololololololololololzm8.jpg

Tried on my C2D laptop again (after closing out almost everything...unneeded drivers, needed drivers, important/unimportant programs, fancy Vista themes, sound drivers, network drivers...everything but what's needed to keep Vista going) and cut a whole second off!

pi2tq0.jpg

Got around to overclocking my computer a bit more. Took a fair bit of work - my motherboard doesn't have too many settings - but after tweaking the RAM and closing out of most everything running, i got 31.157 seconds at 2.83ghz on my Athlon X2 4000+, stock hs+fan.

spx2cx4.png

I just checked it, and the temp under load such as this is about 52 C. Should I be worried?

Not at all... for air cooling that is actually great. Right?

REAL177spicalc.jpg

Here is a better one but i had stuff running in the back again ... oh well

Btw i'm going to attempt ONCE more to get this thing to above 3.0 ghz even if i have to crank the voltage up way to high... then I will run a quick run and thats it... screw this gay mobo.

Back
Top Bottom