Old Man....New Toys :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought I would let you know how things are going with my new toys.

The card is working great, except the drivers are abit shakey...a couple of times they have just plain quit working and I had to reboot, I hope some new drivers come out soon.....other than that the card is just plain flying.

Here are a couple of pics from the 1st game I am playing....it is Call Of Juarez and its running at 1680x1050 on my Samsung widescreen

2425549295_7f6e9f2f23_b.jpg

2425537087_7bfe7d39fc_b.jpg

2425532983_246f1a1827_b.jpg

2426357624_3423df5d0a_b.jpg

Overall I am very happy with my new card ....it is quite the upgrade from my X1900XTX....especially at the 1680x1050 resolution.

I really could use those new drivers however....I never had a problem with my ATI Catalyst drivers.

those screenies look great!

And what do you mean you're having problems with the drivers....you mean its just crashing out on you?

Yes, twice so far the colors went wacky and a window popped up that said Nvidia display drivers quit working or something to that effect and it said to reboot....i did and all was fine then.

i just started playing it, too.
the beginning is tedious.
run here, run there, run back over there, don't let that guy see you or you start over, run there, run here.
blah blah blah.
whirlwind, thanks for that ebay info BTW...i have bought like 4 or 5 games from that seller so far really cheaply. and that free ship part is a-ok too.

i just started playing it, too.
the beginning is tedious.
run here, run there, run back over there, don't let that guy see you or you start over, run there, run here.
blah blah blah.
whirlwind, thanks for that ebay info BTW...i have bought like 4 or 5 games from that seller so far really cheaply. and that free ship part is a-ok too.

Yes, playing Billy is tedius at times, but once you get the bow and arrows he becomes much more fun....I love the voice acting in this game.

nagasama you are welcome..I am glad you are finding some good deals from that seller.....I have 8 games from them now....everyone of them a good deal...and yes that free shipping is awsome.

Aspire, my son has dibs on Call Of Juarez when i am finished with it.

wait wheres the seller info!? I need some cheap games pl0x!

lol, and btw, that screenie shows how the PC owns consoles :p

commandercup send me a pm and I will send you the sellers username

I tried to pm you ...but to no avail

Wow those are beautiful screenshots of Call of Juarez

and wow I didn't know an elder guy would still be a hardcore gamer

also the 9800gtx is so sexy!! and when does that game occur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom