Getting my PS2 to play on my Monitor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akumajin

Baseband Member
I have the x2vga for my Wii, but to get the one for PS2 is really expensive. Pretty much I googled it and looked around, most links were dead or old, or TV Tuners which I heard have lag/suck for this purpose. If not please recommend a brand/type. I would plug into my video card but it has no video in unfortunately (8800 GT). So I come to you guys: do you know of a relatively cheap and effective way to get my PS2 to work on my monitor? Looking under $100.

Thanks.

That's a nice card, just expensive.

Haven't checked ebay because I don't know what to look for!

there are converters that let you connect your ps2 to a monitor. I have one, but I have to find it to see what it is called. They do exist though.

What I have is just a VGA Box. Connect your monitor to it, then connect that to the computer. Plug the cables into it from your ps2 like you would to the back of your tv. Thats it. graphics are not great, but it is more than playable.

sorry for the delay, been very busy lately.

I think I paid around $40 for it, but you might be able to get it cheaper, not sure though. I do not remember where I got it from. You could try googling.

If you aren't looking for a clean transition and just want to be able to play the game. then i'd go for one of these. mine was like 5 years old, so you may be able to get a better picture with newer ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom