Windows as shut down to prevent damge to your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me explaine what happens.

All of a sudden everything will freeze and in about 5 seconds my monitor goes black and my LED light on my monitor goes orange and stays orange. Nothing else. I have to actually turn the computer off from the button at the back to get it to restart.......

I reinstalled my network drivers now..

I know, But I enjoy repeating myself.

If he replies again without results I will just close this thread and he won't get helped any further..

Yeah, I noticed :p.

Oh, and if you dont know what to burn Memtest with, xXxexpertxXx, google for Imgburn, and install that to burn the Memtest ISO file.

I just love how when someone points out a fact of something they know happens it just gets tossed aside. Like my Quad comment.

Surely the system is corrupt and needs to be reinstalled. With apps like CuteFTP and Firefox causing BSOD's the system is due to fail soon.

Glad all the support we gave before went to such good use.

I just love how when someone points out a fact of something they know happens it just gets tossed aside. Like my Quad comment.

Surely the system is corrupt and needs to be reinstalled. With apps like CuteFTP and Firefox causing BSOD's the system is due to fail soon.

Glad all the support we gave before went to such good use.

Such is the life of a tech, sadly, eh?

Well with a name like xXxexpertxXx, he's sure to be an expert! So far it looks like he's done two things we told him.

Well with a name like xXxexpertxXx, he's sure to be an expert! So far it looks like he's done two things we told him.
Just because someone uses a handle like that doesnt mean they are. Right? :confused:

I mean would a expert pay just about $15,000 for a Desktop and Laptop? Just cause they are Alienware?

Meh. I will stop now. Since this will turn ugly as soon as my comments are seen. I just laugh at it though. I mean almost 15 years of experience and i still dont know what i am talking about. But that is why he is xXxexpertxXx and i am not. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom