Nvidia's next-gen GPU, GT200 reported being taped out

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will probably be pretty decent depending on if they come out with anything higher thne 512mb models. what they should really do is make it 512bit instead of 256.. that would make a nice difference.

It would also make the top end card retail for 700 bucks ALA the 8800GTX.

it will probably be pretty decent depending on if they come out with anything higher thne 512mb models. what they should really do is make it 512bit instead of 256.. that would make a nice difference.

yeh that will probably be 10series lol.. nvidia are getting good at the milking us now :rolleyes:

I would think the lower it is and the more powerful it is the more the price of the other cards drop. So even though I can't afford anything top of the line like that anyway I still hope it works very well.

I'm really glad I've decided to save up enough money for a new gpu, but i'm going to have to hide my money somewhere so I can buy for the next, next gen after next... when I actually need to upgrade...

I cant upgrade my gpu/cpu every week you know :D

agrees with peter cort, drizzt, and alex... 512 bit would be awesome! from what I've heard, gtx2 was nearly a complete dissappointment except for benchies, and not all of those. and alex... every week I get a new GPU to look up and have to redu my sig lol

maybe be kinda obvious but i think all of the info we heard about the 9 series back in november was true...the 512bit interface, 1 teraflop processing power...aka the REAL G90 which shoulda really been release, and the G92/94 are all incarnations of it..they're just renaming the thing and calling it GT200!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom