Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you order a cheeseburger at mc'donalds?
You ask numbnut...

That must mean that they can sponsor anyone who is interested... and I guess if you have a toothbrush they will sponsor you to brush your teeth.. or they will give me something free to put a sticker of their logo on my computer?

I guess I should just try and email them at www.matrixorbital.com and ask them if they will sponsor "just any computer build????" I guess that's what he did considering no one will tell me how he did it and what is needed...

How am I supposed to believe they will hand out free stuff to just watch some Joe build their new computer? And how do they just sponsor some Joe? Don't you have to be a member of some special thing?

If it's what it seems how come I couldn't just get them to sponsor the rig I am building now and get them to give me free stuff?

That must mean that they can sponsor anyone who is interested... and I guess if you have a toothbrush they will sponsor you to brush your teeth.. or they will give me something free to put a sticker of their logo on my computer?

I guess I should just try and email them at www.matrixorbital.com and ask them if they will sponsor "just any computer build????" I guess that's what he did considering no one will tell me how he did it and what is needed...

How am I supposed to believe they will hand out free stuff to just watch some Joe build their new computer? And how do they just sponsor some Joe? Don't you have to be a member of some special thing?

If it's what it seems how come I couldn't just get them to sponsor the rig I am building now and get them to give me free stuff?

they might, you never know

from waht I know, tainted hasn't really had a true mod project yet... so he didn't have any special thing... he just emailed them and got the LCD...

noone here will wan't to help you if you act like an ***

thats what i was thinking cup, did they really get the money back in publicity from this mod. did you take it to any events? (im asking that just as a question, not a sarcastic one XD)

so far, not really. Thats why im also doing them up in this one. Im taking this case to quakecon. Hosting it in the mod contest too. If i could edit the front page id put a banner or something of theres. mod help?

K guys, im back! sorry for the delay, but pics are now up! bear in mind, i have to repaint it definately, and my heatshrink isnt in yet so not all of the cables are wrapped and none are heatshrink ended, so frays will be apparant. The wood will be painted black. Also, this is the case before the plexiglass is added, as thats later to come. hope you enjoy!

Picture023.jpg

lol the wood blends with the ****** carpet in this ****** duplex im soon to be moving out of!

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

hrmmm.. beginning to look like the interior of my case ;)

lian li v2000 wannabe - the abs aplus black pearl!

*retracted statement!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom