9800gtx vs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, $299. I got my 8800GTS G92 from Newegg for $279...AHHHH I hate computer technology, you lose soo much money. 2 weeks later and the new 9 series cost as much as the 8 series ahhhh I wanna kill myself :(

$279 with a promo code EMCAEBJAJ

Man, $299. I got my 8800GTS G92 from Newegg for $279...AHHHH I hate computer technology, you lose soo much money. 2 weeks later and the new 9 series cost as much as the 8 series ahhhh I wanna kill myself :(

same boat as you but less on the killing oneself :p why i went for EVGA cos of their step up.. hopefully can upgrade to something even more meaty with a modest upgrade price

its all about them 9900 benchmarks now and how does it stand to all previous graphics cards. Also i see that the GTS has dropped in price already by the time your thinking about another performance boost the GTS will be even cheaper, sli'ing 2x GTS aint gonna be bad at all. Remember theres only 1 game that truly tests it we got more then enough power till game developers start dishing out more HD games (which takes time).

more then happy with the G92 GTS right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom