LAN PC case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouldeeves

Baseband Member
Hi, does anyone know how where i can get a LAN PC case. There are some things it needs to be:

Small and light
Reasonably priced
Be able to have a standard ATX motherboard
Some features to keep it cool/quiet

I would suggest Newegg if you are buying online (provided you live in the US). I have spent loads there, and have only had 1 problem.... My first order had a PSU that was DOA. RMA process was quick and painless, and was the only DOA part I have ever gotten. Shipping is usually pretty quick too....

Anyways... Here is a link for you.... This filters all of their cases to show only Mid & Mini ATX towers, WITHOUT a PSU, and with 1 or more 120 mm fans.
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

For keeping things cool, I would go with 120mm. While I haven't ever given watercooling a shot, I would have to hypothesize that our WC members would LIKELY advise AGAINST WC'ing a rig that is intended to be moved around to LAN party's and such. Again, I personally haven't ever done WC'ing, that is just my opinion. 120mm fans are nice though, since they generally spin more slowly while pushing more air.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom