quad SLI work log. ITS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure whats up with the new orb links. It wont work for me here at work either. But needless to say, i only scored 17500 with quad SLI turned on. So both cards are now back in their boxes. They overclock pretty well, but it just seems that anything past 2 cards is a waste. Is 550 shipped to much to ask per card?

No, stick with $550, more people will be willing to just pay it out then deal with rebates. And you hardly used it at all...

Disappointing :( I was hoping to see you in the 25k's... oh well

You made a profit off of this right? or will...?

No profit, but less of a loss than selling my GTS's. With gts's going for under 200, i would have lost at least 160 per card. I'll only lose about 50-60 per card here, but, thats after 4 months using my GTS's. So not too bad. Heck i spend that much a month on booze :p

And mildly used, they have less than 8 hours on them.

Basically thats all i really did. I keep hearing about all of these DOA cards people were getting, so i had to make sure they worked :p

Hehehe. Yep. The first 9800GX2 I received was DOA :( But the second one works great!

EDIT: Oh and 17500 isn't much considering I was getting 16500 with one 9800GX2 and only a 3.2GHz overclock. The quad SLI just isn't good for anything other than the highest of resolutions right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom