Driver updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the page you need, Denise.

If you want to get prepareed ahead of time, download all the drivers (the latest version for each) and put them on a disk. That way, you have the newer drivers and have them all together in a single place.

Great job finding it.

Thanks trotter for letting me know that I'm headed in the right direction. At ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- and other places, I downloaded:

- A8V-VM SE BIOS 0702
- Afudos BIOS update tool V2.26 (not really sure what this is for)
- Utilities - ASUS PC Probe II V1.04.03 for Windows 2000XP2003 & 64bit XP2003
- via_onchip_vga64 VIA Onboard VGA Driver V6.14.10.6003 for Windows XP 64bit
- VIA ChipSet HyperionPro Driver V507 for Windows 2000XPXP 64bit
- audio_5211_whql Realtek Audio Driver V5.10.0.5211
- amdcpusetup
- nvidia 169.21_forceware_winxp_64bit_english_whql
- AMD Processor Driver Version 1.3.2.0053 for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 (x86 and x64) - Allows the system to automatically adjust the CPU speed, voltage and power combination to match the instantaneous user performance need. This package is a user friendly localized software installation of the driver designed for end-users. This driver supports AMD processors on Windows XP SP2 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 x86 and x64 Editions.

Would you let me know if some aren't needed and if something is needed that I don't have?

I know EricB made a post somewhere here with a prog that backs up drivers, but i cant find it. That would prob be the easiest way. :)

I'm not concerned about losing drivers. I back up just about everything on my pc. This is a new mobo and video card. I want to format my drive and install all the drivers that my pc needs to run.

You can get newer Realtek drivers online. Check their site, or a download site like MajorGeeks.

The same goes for the drivers for the VIA chipset.

Otherwise, it looks good.

Mak that is one handy little utility there, Wouldn't mind using that myself before i do a format an reinstall next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom