Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, for the love of whatever, turn the hard drives around so the wires are to the inside.

Paint looks like it could use some work,

@ Trotter, half his drives are reversed, my guess is he was mocking them up and didnt bother putting them in backwards...

few things, first off aspire, i said it was not painted. i did a mockup paint a few weeks ago, definitely putting redoing it and the wood parts. the reason for the hd's backwards is i was just doing a quick put in, and how close the harddrive in when its backwards to the mobo plate is like a fourth of an inch, and for this quick mockup didnt want to spend the time getting it right. the good harddrive rack with them backwards are open backed. They both will be turned around when its done, the whole interior black, and the cable ends shrink wrapped when shrink wrap comes in the mail.

and i already answered about being sponsored.

why would you mock paint something?

your going to have to sand those things down like a monster now...

otherwise it looks decent

well i was not mockpainting it really. I wsa just going to paint it, then decided to mod it. If i had known i was going to do all this i would have waited.

well i got it free becuase i got sponsored by matrix orbital. So it will pretty much just say Taintedplay Case Mod [SHOCK] or Projekt [SHOCK] ive always loved when words have a k instead of a c like in german translations and i vaguely remember it happening a few times in hl2...

he answered your questions... read through the thread?

This does not answer my question.

I asked:

How do you become sponsored:

and

What is requierd to be sponsored:

its from a previous mod. When i was doing that mod, i sent them an email asking for sponsorship, and thats what they sent me. I will have my name, name of project, and probably their name as credit for sponsoring me.

but ill lay it out in even easier terms.
hwo do you become sponsored? you ask.
whats required? that you do what you say you will.

basically, you have to prove to them that giving you x ammount of hardware will return that much ammount in advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom