quad SLI work log. ITS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol veedub i do the same, shamefull. I have CoD4, Crysis..BioShick..Oblivion.BF2142. Running through my measley 8800GTS, but even thats not necessary - i ALWAYS go back and play either WoW or UT99. (which for your info i have to disable 1 core, and underlock my cpu so UT99 doesn't play to quick and go above 300fps.. ya, it's that old.)

Lol veedub i do the same, shamefull. I have CoD4, Crysis..BioShick..Oblivion.BF2142. Running through my measley 8800GTS, but even thats not necessary - i ALWAYS go back and play either WoW or UT99. (which for your info i have to disable 1 core, and underlock my cpu so UT99 doesn't play to quick and go above 300fps.. ya, it's that old.)

thats why you turn on vsync...

The sad truth is, as many games as i own, i always end up playing world of warcraft, which plays perfectly fine on my single, stock clocked GT :( I just love playing around with new technology too much. Expensive hobby.

Amen to that...in under a year I've gone from an 8800gts 320mb to a 8800gt to an 8800gts G92 to my next order of sli 9600GT as soon as i see a good sale.

cpu has gone from my 3600 to 5000, changed my cooler this week to the TRUE, upgrade my case from antec 900 to cosmos 100....upgrade my sound card to razer...lol, the only thing that hasn't changed is my RAM and mobo. love my evga 590sli.

And the kicker in the bucket...i don't really play games that much, sporatic WC3, CSS and dota really...looking for a cheap copy of crysis just to challenge the system a bit so i don't feel so guilty spending this cash :p

pretty sure the 8800gtx still has higher memory bandwidth..i don't think anything is coded for quad sli or crossfireX...not yet anyway

here are there bandwiths. 8800gtx 86.4 GB/Sec XFX - Products GeForceâ„¢ 8800 : Models

9800gtx 70.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth EVGA | Products ya your correct my mistake, i think it was a comparison to some ddr4 ati cards, and nvidia still had a higher bandwith, good luck with your cards vdubb, and hopefully you can sell them.

Ya veedub... hurry up and get alot of benchies in and sell those cards before the price plummets.

Btw you upgrade so much jfenwick that your sig fell behind, haha.

Yeah I know, every time i start i change another component...i think once i get my sli 9600s set up i'll stop for a while and focus on a couple of case mods over the summer.

then again the 9800gtx becones....and i see the 9900s on the horizon...yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom