Windows XP Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
It only happened recently, I go into
Control Panel -> Display -> Appearance
Advanced and I chose to change the colors around from the signature xp blue. Well, after hitting apply, none of the colors change, nothing 'works' the way it's supposed to. After a few reboots, virus scans etc, nothing, not a single thing has picked up a problem, so I ask, what is wrong, how can i fix it what do i need to do, at this point it's simply annoying.

It isnt a bug. There is something wrong with your system. Go to the Virus area and follow Osiris's guide to spyware removal.

Also have you used anything like a UXTheme patcher before or Windowsblinds?

Sorry to get back to late. I ran the virus guide as ordered, seemed to clean the system up, only noticeable difference is the start menu in xp. Some of the items that are usually 'pinned' after the start menu aren't there no matter how many times i've used them. I can't say that I've used either UXTheme or Windowsblinds since my last reformat 4 or 5 months ago.

Actually coming back 'again'. After a reboot the problem was solved, I can change about every color except my inactive and active title bar menu's though. strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom