How to uninstall Norton AV on Win2K3 server ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linux1880

In Runtime
I did delete all the registry related, common file and symantic files and tried to uninstall norton antivirus corporate edition from my server, No luck, could anyone please help me to completely uninstall NAV from my Win2k3 server ?

Thank you.

I dont even bother using Add/Remove programs with Norton programs anymore. I just use the Norton Removal Tool that dave linked to, and it takes care of everything in 1 sweep.

what happened was i mistakely installed windows vista NAV on SBS 2003 server and it's giving problem time to time as well as there is no way I can find to uninstall. I did even try to uninstall it by again installing with that CD, I did try to repair but nothing works

I am really in big problem.

None of the norton removal works. Now what I did is deleted everything related to norton from registry and C:\programs file\ symantec. It's getting even worse, I tried from safe mode nothing workd,

this bloody norton is freaking problamtic software. if anyone have any idea, I would be so much thankful to you.

It'll uninstall anything related to Symantec too, actually. Had Ghost on my old computer, and used that tool to get rid of NIS, and Ghost went away too, heh.
Yeah, if you are using program like WinFax, then you might want to back up your address book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom