Word 2003 Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbnewbie

Beta member
I'm really sorry if this has been asked before, but I have an issue with Word 2003.

I used to be able to press the edit button on a picture in Word and it would take the picture to Paint for editing.

Today I tried it but the button was greyed out so I could not select it. I also did some reasearch and found that you had to change the Picture editor options however when I used the pull down menu there was nothing there, other than the already selected Word.

Can anyone help get the edit option back so that it can either edit in picture manager or paint automatically by using the edit button in Word?

Thanks for reading.

If you have already tried all the suggestions found on the web then you most likey have done all you can. Have you installed a new Photo program like Photoshop or Paint shop Pro? Maybe go thru the File Options and try that??

Open My Computer>Tools>Folder Options>Files and select the option there for hte specific file type?

Thanks, when I in tools and file what would I select? I don't want to change how Word opens?

Do you have Word 2003, does edit work for you? Is it like that now or is mine just not working?

I use Word 2007 not 2003. Plus I have photo editing software installed. So i do not use Paint to do this for me. So i can not replicate your issue.

Microsoft Newsgroups: Find a Newsgroup for Your Language or Area

Go theer and find the appropriate newsgroup. They have one for Office. Ask your question there and people who know more about Office and Word will be able to answer your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom