Case Mod pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link commandercup...I'll order some in a few days hopefully.

Thanks cvb724...well im glad you guys think it is nice,

Very nice mod luke!

And actually it isn't Rogers that owns the internet here in Canada. It's completely DSL from Bell and they suck. Worst customer service known to mankind. My parents back home in the country near Ottawa just were offered the chance to switch to high-speed and of course it's only Bell offering it.

amen to that...Bell Canada is the biggest player and Rogers would be number two as by far the largest cable provider. But cable is pretty much a city thing, those in the outlying areas have only Bell to go to and even that is limited depending on how rural you are. I lived up by Sudbury for a number of years and our only option was freak'n nuts $200/month for high speed.

Yeah the prices are rediculous because they know they have no competition and can charge whatever they want.

Yeah the prices are rediculous because they know they have no competition and can charge whatever they want.

Yeah, i don't really get it....federal laws only allow one cable provide per area which creates a monopoly. stupid

[edit]Explains why teddy rogers is moving up the list of richest Canadians...up to numbero dos this yes[/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom